Leks&Co has won a claim of breach of contract on behalf of a shipping company through an arbitration institution in Indonesia, against one of the largest oil and gas company in the world. The panel of arbitrators granted most of the demands in the claim and condemned the respondent, namely, the oil and gas company, to pay compensation for around USD4.2 million (around Rp 60billion). Eddy M. Leks and Ivor Pasaribu led the Leks&Co team for the claim.
- Leks&Co Recognized as Recommended on Dispute Resolution by asialaw 2023
- Leks&Co Recommended on Corporate and M&A by asialaw 2023
- Eddy Leks Article Published by Lexology 21 November 2023 Edition
- Leks&Co Efficaciously Defends its Client over PKPU Claim
- Leks&Co Recognized as Recommended on Construction by asialaw 2023
- Eddy Leks Article Published by Lexology 07 November 2023 Edition
- Leks Newsletter October 2023