Ivor Ignasio Pasaribu, S.H., M.H.
Area of Practice
- Litigation and Arbitration
- Foreigner Investment
- Corporate and M&A
- Real Estate and Property Transactions
- Business Transactions
- Intellectual Property Right
- Commercial Dispute Resolution.
- Bachelor Degree of Law, Atmajaya University, 2009;
- Master of Laws, Indonesia University, 2020.
Past Legal Experience
Trisaka Law Firm International;Leks&Co – now
“Ivor is a warm, passionate and humble person. He is sharp, very knowledgeable yet always eager to learn something new.”
– Retno Anggraeni S.H., LLM
Ivor Pasaribu is the partner of Leks&Co Law Firm. He is a licensed advocate and member of Indonesian Advocates Association, and also licensed as an Intellectual Property Consultant. He graduated from the University of Atma Jaya Jakarta, Faculty of Law in 2009 and obtained his master degree from University of Indonesia in 2020.
He is recommended by Asialaw Profiles in the field of real estate and commercial litigation, and Legal 500 in the field of real estate, merger and acquisition, and dispute resolution. He involves in a wide range of commercial litigation and arbitration, including real estate and construction disputes, fraud related to business transactions, and bankruptcy related litigation. He also undertakes a broad range of real estate and property related transactions, as well general corporate matters in Leks&Co.
Having a keen interest in intellectual property matters, he also focuses on intellectual property works and licensed as an Intellectual Property Consultant. Apart from his activities in the office, he taught as a visiting lecturer at Pelita Harapan University. Ivor Pasaribu is the main disputes partner in Leks&Co.
- Building Construction Permit in Jakarta.
- The Guidance of Interlocking Directorate
- Principle Provisions of Agrarian Law in Indonesia
- Illegal Occupancy of Land from the Criminal Perspective
- Transfer of Rights of Land as a Result of Auction
Seminars & Workshops
- Commercial litigation Course, held by Ikatan Advokat Indonesia (IKADIN) & Sinergis Sentra Solusi at Universitas Indonesia;
- Intellectual Property Rights and International Law Workshop, held by Faculty of Law Atmajaya Catholic University;
- Legal Translation Course, held by Pusat Pengajaran Bahasa Unika Atmajaya Jakarta;
- Alternative Dispute Resolution in Asia – Hong Kong Advantage, held by Hong Kong Trade Development Council at Nikko Hotel Jakarta;
- Dissolution or Bankruptcy of Limited Liability Company (Punishment or Way-Out from Financial Crisis), held by Kontan;
- Legal Due Diligence for the Banking Industry Under the Merger, Consolidation, and Acquisition (MCA) Regulatory Development;
- The Secret of Superior Commercial Negotiator, held by Indonesian Mediation Center;
- Panel Discussion on “Supreme Court Regulation Number 4 of 2012 on Temporary Suspension Order”, held by Postgraduate Program of Universitas Pelita Harapan;
- Eradicating Cartel Practices in Indonesia: the Challenges of Indirect Evidence, held by Perhimpunan Alumni Hanns Seidel Indonesia (PAHSI) in cooperation with the Pusat Studi Hukum Bisnis UPH, and supporting by Hanns Seidel Foundation Indonesia.
Recommendations from Others
“Ivor is a warm, passionate and humble person. He is sharp, very knowledgeable yet always eager to learn something new and always put all of his best effort in everything he does. It was a real pleasure to be able to work together with him and I believe Ivor is going to be a great lawyer.”
–Retno Anggraeni S.H, Starbucks Coffee Company, previously worked directly with Ivor at Leks&Co.
“Ivor is a very outgoing person, eager to learn new things and always thinks as a lawyer. When he involved on some projects, he always gives his full attention, and also willing to share his knowledge to people who need it, which makes him different among the others. I know and believe that he will be a successful lawyer.”
–Stephani Prawira S.H, Legal at PT Ciptadana Capital, was with another company when working with Ivor at Leks&Co