Jakarta Law Firm – Our Associate, Hana Sungkar on Low Income Communities Housing Development | Leks&Co Lawyers – Law Firm Jakarta, Lawyer Indonesia, Indonesia Law Office, Jakarta Lawyer, Law Firm Indonesia

Jakarta Law Firm – Our Associate, Hana Sungkar on Low Income Communities Housing Development

Eddy Leks on Workshop Kupas Tuntas Aspek Hukum Properti & Pengembangannya
Legal Workshop – 2-Day Workshop on Real Estate Law and Its Development
26/07/2017
Show all

Jakarta Law Firm – Our Associate, Hana Sungkar on Low Income Communities Housing Development

IMG_20170728_091539603

On Friday, 28 July 2017, Hana Sungkar talked about Low Income Communities Housing Development at Leks&Co office.

Background of this session include :

  • Law Number 1 Year 2011 on Housing and Residential Area.
  • Economic Policy Package XIII on Housing for Low Income Communities.
  • Based on statistics of Indonesian house ownership by the Central Bureau of Statistics the average home ownership status in 2016 reached 82.8% (eighty two point eight percent), and the remaining 17.2% (seventeen point two percent) is non house owner.
  • The high cost of building a high LIC housing, due to a long licensing process.

If you have any queries about this topic, please do not hesitate to contact us at query@lekslawyer.com.

image_pdfimage_print